Friday, July 24, 2009

Framed Heart


Here's one of my necklaces appearing in the current issue of Creative Jewelry. I designed the necklace around the clean, geometric piece of turquoise I found at Ayla's Originals, one of my local bead stores. It was pretty much the perfect size to frame my fine silver dragon-heart pendant.

If you're interested - this is actually my submissions photo to the magazine. The magazine photo is much more beautiful, of course, but I think seeing other people's submission photos is sort of interesting, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, congrats!

TesoriTrovati said...

I have been devouring Creative Jewelry from cover to cover and back again and it is so cool to see so many names of people in my blogosphere....Congratulations! I enjoy seeing what other people submit. I made it my goal in the past year to take much better publication worthy pictures and it just keeps getting better.
Enjoy the day!
Erin