Thursday, June 11, 2009

Books - Tim McCreight


Sorry, too busy reading PMC Technic: A Collection of Techniques for Precious Metal Clay and Working with Precious Metal Clay (Jewelry Crafts) (Jewelry Crafts)
to blog right now! I can't believe it took me so long to purchase these books - they are excellent. I had a least one "D'oh!" moment, when I opened them last night - a much easier method for something I learned how to do the hard way. In 2007, when I was preparing to use metal clay for the first time, I purchased one of Tim McCreight's introductory DVD's (which, unfortunately, I believe is currently out of print) which was excellent, but I never followed up and looked for any of his PMC instruction books. What was I thinking? (Clearly, I was not.) Anyway, have a great day - it's back to reading for me...

No comments: