Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion - earrings, earrings, earrings!!



My friend Alexa Westerfield (see her cool earrings on the cover - they are second from the top on the right - the cool blue ones with the peach background color) alerted me to the fact the above book, earrings, earrings, earrings! (Softcover version) by Barb Switzer, is now available in bookstores. As you can probably guess from the title, this book is full of very lovely (and very clever - I kept muttering "darn, why didn't I think of that?" while I was reading it - a sure sign of designer envy if there ever was one, eh?) earring designs.

I put together three sets for this book - two earring and necklace sets and one earring and bracelet set. One uses my mischief charms, one uses my binary code Geek Love charms and pendants and the final one uses my koi. Here's a pic of the final one, entitled "Summer Festival":


(This is the photo I used to submit the project - the actual photos in the book are completely stunning.) If you are interested in earrings, please do give it a look!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

SueBeads said...

Ok, I ordered it on your advice!!! :)

Melissa J. Lee said...

Woo-hoo! I think you will like it - there are a number of really unusual earring designs in it. Thanks, Sue!