Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flashing the Stash - Resin Beads and Others


I went bead shopping in a big way over the weekend. As you can tell from the fact that some of the strands are open, I've already used a variety of these in new projects. I've always loved resin beads, but I've been quite determined recently to start incorporating them more prominently into my designs. I really love the root beer colored tube-shaped ones, above. I also picked up a bunch of larger Czech glass beads in autumnal colors. Umm, although, frankly, I'll just be happy if spring finally makes its way here. The weather here is sunny and in the 40s and everyone is walking around optimistically...

Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Ring by Ring Designs said...

Those orange rounds look good enough to eat! Nice stash

TesoriTrovati said...

Absolutely yummy beads! I have never had resin beads, but I do admire them. Can't wait to see what magic you do with them!
Enjoy the day!
Erin
www.tesoritrovati.com

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks, Bev! The bright colors always remind me of candy.

Hi, Erin - They are fun to work with - I definitely recommend them!