Friday, January 25, 2008

Too Much Rose Quartz?



Remember this? I actually ended up cutting this piece apart so I could submit the pendant to a magazine. I'm debating whether or not to re-make it or not. The Husband commented last night that I certainly like pink. I was rather taken aback by this statement. As I child, I always hated pink and avoided it like the plague. I was not a terribly feminine little girl. Flipping through my work for the past couple months, though, I see what he means. I've been using quite a bit of rose quartz recently. I have strands upon strands of it piled up now. Prior to this year, I kept a little pink coral in my stash, but that was it. It's funny how our tastes change over time.

I have finished the necklace for tomorrow's giveaway. I'm taking it for a test drive right now. Fortunately, everything seems fine - it's weighted properly, wears nicely and appears to be able to fit a variety of neck sizes. Please come back tomorrow to take a look.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: