Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Birthday Sale



Bearing in mind that I am three (3) whole months younger than the Husband, and that I always do what's necessary to make the most of those three months, I've decided to reduce all regularly-priced items in the Etsy store by 40%. As a youthful woman still in her 30s, I feel that this is a fine way to rub it in, er, celebrate H's big event. (H. asked rather sardonically if I was planning on reducing the price of items in the store by the Short One's age for his birthday.)

In addition, I have reduced sale items in the store by another 10%. The sale will run until the end of Friday. At midnight, I will restore original prices. Saturday, the Short One's Birthday Giveaway will start (huzzah!).

Oh, by the way, it turns out that I'm completely out of 18" black rubber cords. I have ordered more, and they should arrive by Friday. I will hold the sale price valid for anyone who wants one with a pendant. Purchase the pendant but do not pay for it. Simply indicate that you would also like an 18" cord with your pendant when you purchase it. I will hold the pendant until the cord arrives and send you a combined invoice for both items at that time. (If this sounds way too complicated, just convo me through Etsy, and I can go over the details with you, if you are interested.)

By the way, if you buy anything, I would love it if indicate how you found the store in the comments section.

Thanks again for taking the time out to read this blog. Have a great day.

No comments: